- Mini-invasive lifting method of lower eyelids is most suitable for clients with the problem of excess skin on their lower eyelids.
- This issue appears around the age of 40 where there begis to show the so-called “wrinkling “ of the skin while smiling or gesticulating. Excessive skin “shifts” under the eyes where it causes unattractive wrinkling.
- The mini-lifting of lower eyelids method solves this problem. The excessive skin is removed, the skin of the lower eyelids if smoothed out. With this method there is no risk of unattractive detachments of the lower eyelid (Ektropium).
- Another benefit of this unique method if a gentle stretching of the skin on the cheeks which occurs due to the lifting of the skin upwards by the V method.
We provide the following aesthetic procedures with the mini-lift of lower eyelids method:
Mini-lift of lower eyelids is an excellent solution for dealing with excess skin on the lower eyelids that appears already at a young age while smiling or gesticulating or at a later age where there appear signs of ageing in the eye areas.
This unique and effective method also removes the risk of the “round eye” that can occur during a classic operation of lower eyelids.
Furthermore, it also removes the risk of the so-called “ektropium”, (detachment of the lower eyelid from the eyeball after a radical removal of skin).
This is the most common complication of the classic surgical cut. Also removed are long-lasting swelling, blood bruising, visible scars with knots and bumps.
The V cut is an effective solution for an initial and advanced amount of excessive skin on the lower eyelids.
This method was invented by Dr Chedly Bouzouaya, a globally reknown specialist of surgical aesthetic eye surgery who has published in professional periodicals and been teaching doctors interested to specialise in blephero-plastic surgery.
He practises in clinics in Tunisia, Zurich and New York.
Another undeniable benefit of this mini-lifting method, apart from the surgery of the lower eyelids, is that it is performed by the surgical instrument Surgitron, which has unique advantages over classic scalpel. These are:
- Minimising the swelling after the procedure.
- The results are clean, gentle cuts with a minimal lateral damage to the tissue in the cut area.
- Precise cut.
- Minimal formation of scars.
- Faster convalescence after the lower eyelid surgery.
- We achieve precise gentle cuts with a concurrent stopping of bleeding. The use of this technology eliminates formation of scars that are formed as a result of compression of tissue during a cut with classic scalpel.
- Significantly shorter convalescence period and less disturbance to the tissue than with a classic scalpel.
- Less painful procedure.
- Excellent healing and results.
- Visual and audio safety indicators ensure safety of the patient and the doctor.
Make a booking for a non-binding consultation
It is absolutely unnecessary for you to worry about any esthetic problems. In our clinic you will always be looked after the most competent member of our team.
If you prefer a personal contact, do not hesitate and contact us on our telephone number +420 773 334 128. Ask us directly and without embarrassment everything that you want to know. Alternatively, you can arrange for a personal, non-binding visit of our clinic.
However, if you prefer online communication, please fill out the form below. If you like, you can attach a photo of your problem. This way, we will be able to help you out even better.
Thank you for your trust that you show us by filling out this form. We will treat your personal details not only according to the law for the protection of personal details, but particularly according to medical confidence.