Dr. Petr Šín, Ph.D.
Education and experience:
- 2001 Graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University
- Atestace from general surgery in 2003 and 2008
- Since 2008, Clinic of plastic and aesthetic surgery in Faculty Hospital of St. Ann, Brno
- Complete spectrum of operations in aesthetic surgery and a wide spectrum of operations (congenital developmental defects in children, skin and soft tissue tumors, surgery of the hand, reconstruction of the breast, microsurgery)
- Continuous education in the field
- Attestation in surgery I. degree
- Attestation plastic surgery
- 201 successful completion of doctoral studies with the Ph.D. –thesis “The Use of allogenic acellurlar dermis for reconstruction of full thickness burns.
- Society of plastic surgery with the Czech medical society JEP
- Czech Chamber of Medicine
- Author and co-author of various scientific publications
- Graduate of a two-month fellowship at the plastic surgery workplace in Berlin Department of Plastic and Hand Surgery, Martin Luther Krankenhaus, Germany, Doc. Dr. J.C. Bruck